Dates to Remember
- May 18 - 20: 7 - 12 Grade Finals
- May 20th - 21st: Students to return books/uniforms, pick up belongings. School open from 9AM - 12PM and 6PM - 8PM. Please come on the date assigned based on the first letter of your family's last name.
- Letters A - M: Wednesday, May 20
- Letters N - Z: Thursday, May 21
- June 6 at 6PM: High School Graduation at House of Prayer in Blairsville
Preschool Parents - please complete the COVID-19 Closing Survey
Prom will be postponed to a later date. Please stay tuned for more information as the situation unfolds.
Your child's report card is available to review in MySchoolWorx. Please review and electronically sign it.
Yearbooks are available to order, the cost is $40 per book. Order forms are in the front office. Please get your order in no later than May 18th.
Corona Virus (COVID-19) Updates
- High School Graduation at House of Prayer in Blairsville will be on June 6th at 6PM
- Georgia Governor Kemp has closed all public schools through April 24th, and we are following suit. We are praying that we can start back on April 27th.
- Spring Break will be next week, March 30 - April 3.
- Google Classroom will be fully rolled out to all students (K-12) starting April 6th following spring break. Elementary students - your teacher will be in contact to help you get started with your MACALions account.
- Administrator Update (YouTube)
- We are rolling out Google Classroom, immediately for Middle/High School and soon for Elementary. See our Distance Learning page for more information.
Please consider redirecting your GA state tax dollars to MACA